Here’s what I’m looking at today…
- A study finds a relationship between global climate, weather patterns, and the formation and movement of intense storms such as those that produce lightning and thunder.
- Take the lightning quiz and see how much you know!
- United States lightning activity in the last 60 minutes provided by StrikeStarUS.
- PBS explains the fundamentals of lightning and even provides answers from expert Joe Dwyer of The Florida Institute of Technology.
- The Lightning Injury Research Program provides lightning strike survivors with an informational and educational tool in addition to information and educational tools for parents and teachers.
- Dr. John M. Horack, Director of Science Communications, discusses what happens when individuals get struck by lightning.
What shocking sites are you looking at?